Limerick Poem
Lo:This term we are learning about different types of poems
This term 7ld have started writing all sorts of poems and one off them is limerick. For our limerick we had to write to sentences that rime but they are the same topic. The next two sentences are the same topic but are different riming word. Then the last sentence has to rhyme with the first 2 sentences for example you can read mine.
A.One day I went to space.
A.Me and my friend had a race.
B.The first thing we wanted to do was to land on the moon.
B.Then we wanted to know if we could blow a balloon.
A.The next minute my friend had to tie his shoelace.
Challenge: The challenge I have faced was to think of words that rhyme with space.
Please leave a Positive,thoughtful and helpful comment.

Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteMy Name is Opi and I attend St Pius X Catholic School,I love the poem and how they rhymes.
Keep up the good work!!!