Pages

Friday, 15 April 2016

Star Explosion Writing

For the last few weeks we have been writing about a star explosion. First we watched a video of a star exploding. Then we did a sequence map and describe ++ map to help us plan our writing. This week we got to write our description of the star exploding. Here is my writing.


Wednesday 13th april 2016
Star Explosion


Attempt:1


When a star explodes it means it is dead.


The star has orange and yellow bubbles around it. The flames are moving all over the star. The star is about to burst because it can’t take the heat.This makes me wonder how long does it go for.


There are blue and white mini explosions inside the star.It makes me wonder why are the mini
explosions blue.I think it’s like that because it can’t take the het.


I see a blue and white blackout and blue fire.I wonder why it looks like a black out.I think it’s like that because it’s starting to explode.


I see dark and light blue around the sides and expanding. I wonder why it’s expanding.I think it’s like that because it’s to hot and it can’t take the heat.


Attempt:2


When a star explodes it means it is dead or dying.


The star has orange and yellow with a hint of green bubbles around it. The flames are moving all over the yellow and orange star. I think the star is about to burst because it can’t take the heat any more. This makes me wonder how long does it burst for?


Suddenly there are blue and white with hint of light blue mini explosions inside the star. I think it’s like that because it can’t take much more heat. It makes me wonder why are the mini
explosions blue?


Next I see a blue and white blackout and light blue fire. It looks like a big lightning flash. I think it’s like that because it’s starting to explode.  I wonder why it looks like a black out?


Finally I see dark and light blue lightning in the middle of the star. It’s expanding through space.
I think it’s like that because it’s to hot and it can’t take much more heat. I wonder why it’s expanding?


Overall the thing I like about the star is that when it expanding it looks like blue lightning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.