Pages

Monday, 27 September 2021

Passion Project

Last Friday Sam, Andre, and I made pizza, the pizza was taking the whole period so we had to put the pizza in the oven as fast as we could. The pizza was good and it wasn't cooked as much as we wanted but we can work on it this Friday on a real day. Last Friday was just a practice and we did good and it tasted 6/10 but this Friday it will taste 10/10. I am happy with the result of the pizza Andre, Sam, and I created and I hope we bring it back better than last week's pizza. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.