Explanation of what the task was that you were given: In health, we were given 5 big questions about any drug of our choice Cole and I chose Vape.
Explanation of what you did: In Health we were set a task that required us to answer 5 big questions with our partner my partner was Cole and we spilt up the questions between us. we both get an easy and medium one and then both work on the hard one together.
Reflection: It was challenging when we had to do the red question because red is the hardest, yellow is the medium one and green is the easy one. I think we could have done it faster but the red one slowed us down.


No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.