Pages

Monday, 15 June 2020

SEXXY


Statement
Evidence
Explanation of Director’s purpose
Explanation of effect on audience
Your link (to wider world, rest of film, self)
Facial expression of Geel Piet
Geel Piet is getting beaten by the sergeant
To show how the two feels
Audience feel scared for Geel Piet
It links when Geel Piet is eating poop

This is what we have done in English with my group Myka and Logan. I learned more about film technique then I knew before. I could work a bit better next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.