Pages

Tuesday, 30 July 2019

Daily Life of Maori (Pre - European) - Storyboard Creator

last week and this week we have been working on a daily life of Maori. This is a Storyboard about the  daily life of Maori. All these words are means of the daily life of Maori. I have made this Storyboard so you can learn more about the daily life of Maori. The way I have made this is I have used Storyboard Creator hope you have fun making a storyboard and you can click on the link and make one yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Austin,
    Just looking at your post and thinking that is a cool story board and I like the way you have included the link to the site you created it in. I do wonder however what exactly you learnt about the day in the life of Maori? I would imagine that they would also need to hunt and gather food at some point? Did you learn any Maori words to help you tell this story?
    Look forward to reading more of your posts!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.