Pages

Monday, 10 June 2019

Freytags Pyramid

This is the Freytags Pyramid I have been working on this week about the movie Coraline.


What am I learning? I have learned how to make a Freytags Pyramid and what Freytags Pyramid means. now I understand how to make a Freytags Pyramid

How does this work show my learning? This shows that I now understand how to make a Freytags Pyramid and know what it means.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning? I am wondering if I need to improve in the type of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.