Today my teacher Miss Birtch was away and we got told to make a cartoon on toondoo about what we think Miss Birtch is doing. my idea was she got attached by a bear there is my cartoon below.
Hi Austin, I'm so glad that I escaped the bear and will be able to make it to school tomorrow! I like how your Miss Birtch character is showing a different emotion in every square to match your story line! That's showing you are paying attention to detail! - Miss Birtch
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that I escaped the bear and will be able to make it to school tomorrow! I like how your Miss Birtch character is showing a different emotion in every square to match your story line! That's showing you are paying attention to detail!
- Miss Birtch