Pages

Wednesday, 11 April 2018

Group 2 Writing

On the 25th of december me and my family went to celebrate Christmas with our friends and family.We all went to my Nan’s House in Christchurch.

First we grabbed all our presents to take them to my Nana’s, We put all the
presents in the car and drove over. We got there and my mum was there waiting for us to have breakfast. It was all set up, it looked good. We all sat down for breakfast we had bacon and egg .

After we went to my Nana's we went to my cousins house. We got there and there were alot of adults talking. Straight after we sat down lunch was ready so we got our lunch and sat straight back down. It was boring from there we sat down for about two hours straight.  

After we finish lunch a few hours later we went back to my nana’s to have tea. We got there and I saw my mum my dog and my nana waiting straight soon after we got there we sat down and ate. After we ate we all sat down watched some TV After we had our desert. Few minutes later we ate our desert we went back home.

After we went back home I went on my Xbox for a long time. After I played on my Xbox I felt tired so I went straight to bed. That was one of the best Christmas ever.

Reflection: I think that I created an interesting piece of writing because I used as much capital letters and full stops. For next time I could spend more time on writing more and having more detail. In my writing, I would like to improve my spelling and punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.