1. How did you feel about our rehearsal today? I felt good about the rehearsal because were all in tune. We all done our part in the musical.
2. What do you think you need to work on?The thing I think I need to work on is singing louder so we all stand out.
3. How are you feeling about our live performance to an audience? nervous? excited? or both?I am felling a bit nervous because i'm no that confident in front of a lot of people.
4. Costume - what bright costume are you going to wear? Dont know but I do not think I have any bright costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.