Pages

Monday, 12 February 2018

Musical Theatre


  1. What does live performance mean? A live perform is when you perform in front of a big audience.
  2. What could go wrong in a live performance? The music will cut out and they will just have to stop.
  3. What did you like about this performance? I like how they where all in tune a singing together Write more than one point if you like!

1 comment:

  1. Austin, I like how you included the link to the clip 8Bh watched in Music class. It lets me and your other readers understand your responses better and I am interested in seeing what your class does in Connect classes!
    Thank you for sharing your learning.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.