Pages

Thursday, 6 July 2017

Quality Blog Post - Spheres - Austin

Spheres

Lo:We are learning about the four spheres. The Biosphere,Geosphere,Hydrosphere and the Atmosphere.

First I got images of what the spheres look like, and lastly I put the name of witch sphere is witch.




I have learnt what the Spheres are and more about them.

Challenge:I had to come up with reasons on how the spheres connect to each other.

Image result for google drawing


Please leave a positive,thoughtful and helpful comment.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Austin I really like the photos that you have put in to represent the 4 spheres. The colours are bold and beautiful and it draws you into read. What I think that you could add would be what is your favourite sphere. Other than that great job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.