Pages

Thursday, 1 June 2017

Quality Blog Post Graduate Profile for the End of Year 8 - People Smart - Austin


Graduate Profile for the End of Year 8 - People Smart - Austin

LO: We are learning to work successfully together as a team.

First I had to write reasons I work good with others then had to write my titles lastly I put an image.


I have learnt how to be a team player and work well with others.

Challenge:I had to come up with reasons I work better with others.

Image result for google drawing

Please leave a positive,thoughtful and helpful comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.