Pages

Thursday, 8 December 2016

Camp Recount

This is my bunk room in our bunk room there is Robbie,Josh,Gerald,Ryan,Dylan,Christian and I. For the first day we done some games like tug of war,peg tag,towel rally. then for the next day we went on a big walk it toke about an hour and a half or more.when we got back we had lunch for lunch we had fish and chips. then a bunk room inception then we went to build some damns.We knock it over at the end then we had tea for tea we had lasagna. Then a room inspection Then we went to bed In the morning for breakfast we had special k, rice bubbles, and toast.after breakfast we played battle ships after we had nachos.Last we went on the bus and went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.