Outstanding work Austin! Hi, I'm Lauren from South Hornby School. I love your work, and the thing that stood out for me was the colours and the pattern that you created. A thing that you could improve on is to explain how you did it and add some screenshots while you were making it and also explain why you did it. Apart from that, it was AMAZING!!! Keep up the outstanding work!
Hi Austin, I like all of the patterns and the colours that you put in. The thing that stood out for me was the colours because you put colours all over the place. Great job Austin.
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Outstanding work Austin! Hi, I'm Lauren from South Hornby School. I love your work, and the thing that stood out for me was the colours and the pattern that you created. A thing that you could improve on is to explain how you did it and add some screenshots while you were making it and also explain why you did it. Apart from that, it was AMAZING!!! Keep up the outstanding work!
ReplyDeleteHi Austin, I like all of the patterns and the colours that you put in. The thing that stood out for me was the colours because you put colours all over the place. Great job Austin.
ReplyDelete