Pages

Friday, 21 October 2016

The Remarkable pet


The Remarkable pet

Did you know Cats are very cuddly? I think Miss McLeod should buy a cat because they are cuddly,Independent and cheap.
Firstly Miss McLeod should buy a cat because they are cuddly and friendly. One way they are friendly they rube there head on your leg. Another thing is that they sit on the couch with you and keep you warm.

Another reason why Miss McLeod should get a cat is because they are Independent. This is because They don’t need much Attention. one way they can be independent is that they can walk themselves. They are Unlike a dog because cats know there way back home.

Lastly Miss McLeod should get a cat  because they don’t need much toys. another way they can be cheap is because they don’t eat as much - hunt for extra food. Unlike a dog they don't hunt for food and food cost more money.
Overall, I think Miss McLeod should buy a pet because they are cuddly and friendly so go to the nearest pet store and buy your remarkable pet now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.