Pages

Friday, 24 July 2015

New Zealand Flag

Last term room 5 and 6 learnt about the New Zealand Flag Debate. We each decided if we wanted to change the Flag or not. We looked at are current Flag and we came up with some new ideas for a new Flag. We needed to have at lest 3 designs for the new flag.

Here is one of mine.
Jul 3, 2015 12:35:03 PM.jpg
By Austin
I put the Kiwi for a New Zealand bird. I put the Union Jack for the British and New Zealand together. I put the koru for a Maori culture. I put the blue background for the ocean around us.
I put the yellow border for the sun above us.


Feedback
I like the blue background for the ocean around us-Robbie
It’s good but next time don't rush-Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.